What to get someone who loves nature for their birthday? This Wildflower Seed Birthday Card is the perfect gift for nature lovers and garden lovers, a truly thoughtful gift.
Send a garden lover a birthday card with pollinator seeds included to feed the bees. A nature gift of birthday flowers that last all summer long.
A sustainable birthday card with space for a message inside and includes an envelope made from recycled paper.
Whether they're an avid gardener or or just a beginner, the seeds included in this birthday card will create an impressive display of colour. No Gardening tools or green thumb required. These quick and easy to establish wildflower seed have a long flowering period from 8 weeks after sowing up until the first frosts of winter. Suitable for all garden landscapes, including window boxes, patio pots, garden boarders and meadows.
If you're looking for a gift for gardeners, then this birthday card is the ideal gift!
Discounts applied on packs of 4 wildflower seed birthday cards.
- Perfect for a garden lover to support pollinators, creating habitats and food for a wide range of bees, butterflies and other pollinators, Seeds that support biodiversity.
- Species lifecycle: Annual species only - flowering 8 weeks after sowing if sown if spring
- Sowing rate: 3-5g per square meter
- Coverage: each pocket covers 1.5 square meters
- Access to light: Requires good access to light
- Optimal sowing period: March to June or August to October
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Species List: Paper Daisy, Pheasants Eye, Pot Marigold, Cornflower, Painted Daisy, Elegant Clarkia, Dwarf Morning Glory, Chinese Forget-Me-Not, California Poppy, Fineflower, Farewell to spring, Baby's Breath, Candytuft, Love-in-a-Mist, Corn Poppy
- Wildflower seed birthday card, a perfect gardening gift that will last forever
- Birthday Card is made from 100% recycled and compostable material
- Looking for more garden lover gift ideas? Check out our gardening gift guide for outdoor lovers.