Irish Native Wildflower Seed Pockets are a thoughtful gift to send family and friends.
Allow them grow their own bouquet and help our native pollinators.
Just like a greeting card, write a short message inside and send the gift in the post.
These pollinator seed gift cards have space for a message inside and includes an envelope.
This blend of 100% Irish Native Cornfield Annuals Wildflower seed mixture will create an impressive display of colour in any garden space and provide an excellent food source for pollinators. Quick and easy to establish with a long flowering period from 8 weeks after sowing up until the first frosts of winter. Suitable for all soil types.
Discounts applied on packs of 4.
- Perfect for pollinators, creating habitats and food for a wide range of bees, butterflies and other pollinators, Seeds that support biodiversity.
- Species lifecycle: Annual species only - flowering 8 weeks after sowing if sown if spring
- Sowing rate: 1.5-3g per square meter
- Access to light: Requires good access to light
- Optimal sowing period: March to June or August to October
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Wildflowers gift card
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled and compostable material