Wedding Favours - Personalised Wildflower Seed Packets

Looking for sustainable wedding favours for your big day?

These eco-friendly wildflower seed pockets are a thoughtful wedding favour idea to support biodiversity and bring so much joy.

Wildflower wedding favours are a lovely way for your guests to remember your big day as the flowers bloom.

Custom designed sustainable wildflower seed wedding favours

Personalised Wedding Favours

We will work with you to design and personalise the perfect sustainable wedding favour for your wedding. Creating a design with the inclusion of your names and the date of your wedding day.

Inside the wildflower seed pocket there is space for a note, a popular example is; 'sow these seeds and watch them bloom, just like the love of the bride and groom', or maybe you would just like to thank your guests for joining you on your special day. The sowing instructions are printed on the back.

Perfect for an eco-friendly, 'Rustic', 'Nature' wedding theme

The wildflower seeds are packed in a biodegradable plastic pocket, and the card is made from recycled material, making these unique wedding favours a sustainable option.

The seeds will feed the bees with the rich nectar content. 75% of our 99 bee species in Ireland are threatened with extinction, and the remaining 25% are in decline. Sowing even a window box with wildflower seeds will support an entire ecosystem.

Irish Wedding Favour

The wildflower seeds included in these unique Irish wedding favours are easy to grow, native wildflowers that provide an important food source for our native Irish wildlife, including the endangered solitary bee species.

We produce these seeds in Co Waterford to preserve our heritage and vital food sources for our native wildlife.

Thoughtful Wedding Favour Idea

Looking for a wedding favour idea? Wildflowers are a perfect choice! The personalised wedding favour with native wildflower seeds will bring so much joy to any garden space. Whether it be a window box or a garden border you will be sure to put a smile on your friends and families face.  

Affordable Wedding Favours

With discounts on bulk orders, Wildflower Wedding Pockets are a budget-friendly gift to give your wedding guests. Discounts are available on wedding favours from 50 wedding favours and up.

For more information and to start a custom design to suit your special day, email julie@connectingtonature.ie or check out the product page for more information.


Featured product