This 100% Wildflower Seed Mix is specifically designed to be highly attractive to bees and pollinating insects who are in trouble and is created to support the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan.
All of the wildflowers in this mixture are native species. Suitable for borders, flower beds and even window boxes, these seeds can be sown directly into the soil or alternatively, sown in a greenhouse and the seedlings transplanted.
Make your garden pollinator-friendly and a haven for hungry pollinators including the solidarity bee, many kinds of butterflies and hoverflies with this 100% Wildflower seed mix.
- Perfect for pollinators, creating habitats and food for a wide range of bees, butterflies and other pollinators.
- Species lifecycle: 25% annual & 75% perennial native species
- Sowing rate: 1.5-3g per square meter
- Access to light: Requires good access to light
- Optimal sowing period: March to June or August to October
- Flowering Period: May to September
Species included: Yarrow, Kidney Vetch, Clustered Bellflower, Nettle Leaved, Bellflower, Common Knapweed, Greater Knapweed, Wild Carrot, Viper’s Bugloss
Lady’s Bedstraw, Meadow Cranesbill, Common St. John’s Wort, Field Scabious, Meadow Vetchling, Common Toadflax, Birdsfoot Trefoil, Purple Loosestrife, Wild Marjoram, Self Heal, Yellow Rattle, Small Scabious, Betony, Hedge Woundwort, Devilsbit Scabious, Wild Red Clover, Dark Mullein, Tufted Vetch, Corn Cockle, Corn Flower, Corn Chamomile, Corn Marigold, Corn Poppy
The wildflowers included in this mixture support the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan and are recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) as ‘Plants for Pollinators’.