Send a gift card of pollinator seeds to someone special and gift a glorious garden of colourful flowers with the unique fragrance of a flower-rich meadow. A lovely way to connect with family and friends.
These pollinator seed gift cards have space for a message inside and includes an envelope.
This blend of 100% annual pollinator seed mixture will create an impressive display of colour in any garden space and provide an excellent food source for pollinators. Quick and easy to establish with a long flowering period from 8 weeks after sowing up until the first frosts of winter. Suitable for all soil types.
Discounts applied on packs of 4.
- Perfect for pollinators, creating habitats and food for a wide range of bees, butterflies and other pollinators, Seeds that support biodiversity.
- Species lifecycle: Annual species only - flowering 8 weeks after sowing if sown if spring
- Sowing rate: 3-5g per square meter
- Coverage: each pocket covers 1.5 square meters
- Access to light: Requires good access to light
- Optimal sowing period: March to June or August to October
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Species List: Paper Daisy, Pheasants Eye, Pot Marigold, Cornflower, Painted Daisy, Elegant Clarkia, Dwarf Morning Glory, Chinese Forget-Me-Not, California Poppy, Fineflower, Farewell to spring, Baby's Breath, Candytuft, Love-in-a-Mist, Corn Poppy
- Wildflowers gift card
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled and compostable material