This large bag of 100% annual flower mixture will add a dazzling, joyful display of flowers in any garden space. Quick and easy to establish with a long flowering period from 8 weeks after sowing up until the first frosts of winter, this urban pollinator seed mix is very beneficial to all natural pollinators such as Bees. Suitable for all soil types.
- Perfect for pollinators, creating habitats and food for a wide range of bees, butterflies and other pollinators.
- Species lifecycle: Annual species only - flowering 8 weeks after sowing if sown if spring
- Sowing rate: 3-5g per square meter
- Access to light: Requires good access to light
- Optimal sowing period: March to June or August to October
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Species List: Paper Daisy, Pheasants Eye, Pot Marigold, Cornflower, Painted Daisy, Elegant Clarkia, Dwarf Morning Glory, Chinese Forget-Me-Not, California Poppy, Fineflower, Farewell to spring, Baby's Breath, Candytuft, Love-in-a-Mist, Corn Poppy
Big bags of wildflowers
Large Bag of wildflower seed