100% native wildflowers suitable for areas where visibility is important, such as roadsides, entrances, roundabouts, borders, flower beds and window boxes.
Beautiful 100% wildflower mix, perfect for pollinators, providing a variety of contrasting and ever-changing colours throughout the spring and summer and tolerant to mowing. This mixture contains mainly perennial species to create a permanent wildflower area which establishes in the first year and flowers from the second year onwards.
We recommend mowing every 3 -6 weeks throughout the summer. Contents may vary according to availability.
- Perfect for pollinators, creating habitats and food for a wide range of bees, butterflies and other pollinators.
- Species lifecycle: perennial native Species
- Sowing rate: 1.5-3g per square meter
- Access to light: Requires good access to light
- Optimal sowing period: March to June or August to October
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Species included: Birdsfoot Trefoil, Red Clover, Self Heal, Ladys Bedstraw, Forget me Not , Black Medick, Yarrow, Kidney Vetch, Ragged Robin, Rough Hawkbit, Oxeye Daisy
The wildflowers included in this mixture support the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan and are recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) as ‘Plants for Pollinators’.