We all know that our environment is critical to our well-being, so when seeking a boost to our happiness, where better to look than the garden? Whether you’re hoping to cultivate a calmer mindset, nurture your physical strength or connect with your community, the restorative powers of gardening can help you flourish.
With valuable information, actionable tips, creative project ideas and feel-good gardening facts, this book will help you discover the all-round health benefits that can come while honing your green fingers.
Inside you will discover:
– How the aromas, colours and sounds of plants and nature can both relax and invigorate you
– Why gardening and its therapeutic actions are beneficial for your mental health
– How to energize your body, tone muscles and improve flexibility for overall fitness
– The plentiful spiritual aspects to be found through breathwork and grounding exercises
– How and why gardening can plant you within your community and encourage teamwork and cooperation