Our Gardeners Choice pollinator seeds provide a colour boost mix of beautiful pale pinks through to deep floral reds, designed for great succession flowering from late spring through to well into the autumn. Best sown in cultivated soils receiving direct sunlight, this mix will show colour eight weeks after sowing.
- Perfect for pollinators, creating habitats and food for a wide range of bees, butterflies and other pollinators.
- Species Lifecycle: annual species - expect to see colour 8 weeks after sowing if sown in spring
- Sowing rate: 3-5g per square meter
- Access to light: Requires good access to light
- Optimal sowing period: March to June or August to October
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Species List: Summer Pheasant's Eye, Corn Cockle, Love-Lies-Bleeding, China Aster, Corn Flower, Spider Flower, Garden Cosmos, Forking Larkspur, California Poppy, Strawberry Fields Globe Amaranth, Showy Baby's Breath, Pink Sunray, Rose Mallow, Red Flax, Night Scented Stock, Marvel Of Peru, Corn Poppy, Wild Clary, Cowherb, Youth-And-Age