The species in this mixture have been specifically selected to suit acidic soils, creating an attractive habitat for pollinators and other insects to survive and thrive.
Your soil may be acidic if it is dominated by mineral or organic content such as heathland, peaty soils and moorland areas.
- Perfect for pollinators, creating habitats and food for a wide range of bees, butterflies and other pollinators.
- Species lifecycle: annual & perennial native species
- Sowing rate: 1.5-3g per square meter
- Access to light: Requires good access to light
- Optimal sowing period: March to June or August to October
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Species included: Agrimony, Lady's Bedstraw, Betony, Meadow Buttercup, Common Cat's-ear, Cornflower, Ox-eye Daisy, Foxglove, Knapweed, Ragged Robin, Wood Sage, Devil's-bit Scabious, Sneezeworth, Common sorrel, Sheep's sorrel.
The wildflowers included in this mixture support the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan and are recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) as ‘Plants for Pollinators’.