This 100% Wildflower Seed Mix is specifically designed to be highly attractive to bees and pollinating insects who are in trouble and is created to support the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan.
All of the wildflowers in this mixture are native species. Suitable for borders, flower beds and even window boxes, these seeds can be sown directly into the soil or alternatively, sown in a greenhouse and the seedlings transplanted.
Make your garden pollinator-friendly and a haven for hungry pollinators including the solidarity bee, many kinds of butterflies and hoverflies with this 100% Wildflower seed mix.
- Perfect for pollinators, creating habitats and food for a wide range of bees, butterflies and other pollinators.
- Species lifecycle: 25% annual & 75% perennial native species
- Sowing rate: 1.5-3g per square meter
- Access to light: Requires good access to light
- Optimal sowing period: March to June or August to October
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Species included:
Agrimony, Wild Clary, Red Clover,White Clover, Corn Cockle, Cornflower, Corn Marigold, Corn Chamomile, Clustered Bellflower, Nettle Leaved Bellflower, Ox-eye Daisy, Foxglove, Common Knapweed, Greater Knapweed, Purple Loosestrife, Wild Marjoram, Meadow Cranesbill, Musk Mallow, Corn Poppy, Ragged Robin, Sainfoin, Field Scabious, Small Scabious, Teasel, Bird’s-Foot Trefoil, Kidney Vetch, Viper's Bugloss, Yarrow, Yellow Rattle, Lady’s Bedstraw, Wild Carrot.
The wildflowers included in this mixture support the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan and are recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) as ‘Plants for Pollinators’.