This traditional native purple cornflower annuals mixture is an easy to grow alternative to summer bedding plants.
Best sown in cultivated soils receiving direct sunlight, this mix will show colour eight weeks after sowing.
These native cornfield annuals with intense blue ruffled flower heads, a hardy annual, flowering from June-September.
- Perfect for pollinators, creating habitats and food for a wide range of bees, butterflies and other pollinators.
- Species lifecycle: annual species only
- Sowing rate: 1.5-3g per square meter
- Access to light: Requires good access to light
- Optimal sowing period: March to June or August to October
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Species included:
The wildflowers included in this mixture support the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan and are recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) as Perfect for Pollinators.