A perennial flower mixture (90%) selected to provide an impressive display of colour and visual impact in your garden with 10% annual species for colour in the first year. This blend of 100% pollinator seeds will supply pollen bearing flowers to benefit bees, butterflies and other pollinating insects for the longest period possible from spring through to early autumn.
A composition of 16 species ensures good adaptability to different growing conditions and a colour scheme that changes during the season according to which species are in bloom at the time. Perfect for pollinators.
- Perfect for pollinators, creating habitats and food for a wide range of bees, butterflies and other pollinators.
- Species lifecycle: perennial (90%) annual (10%)
- Sowing rate: 3g per square meter
- Access to light: Requires good access to light
- Optimal sowing period: March to June or August to October
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Species List: Basket of Gold, Alpine Rock Cress, Oxeye Daisy, Tickseed, California Poppy, Blanket Flower, Perennial Flax. Alpine Forget-Me-Not, Wild Pink, common Daisy, Selfheal, Soapwort, Pot Marigold, Candytuft, Catnip, Aubrieta